APCO ignite is an innovative communication program that helps put entrepreneurs on the map. With a tailored approach driven by a team that understands the start-up environment, ignite connects you to an extensive network and offers advice on access to funding. Whether you are a start-up or an established organization, APCO helps your organization scale upward through unparalleled market entry support and compelling storytelling that drives business growth and attracts investment.
How it works
We leverage APCO's deep experience in to develop a comprehensive communications program, including:
- Press releases
- Interviews with target publications
- Industry related panel discussions
- Spokespeople positioning
Media engagement for events
- External and internal communications strategy
- Messaging and storytelling
- Integrated campaigns (traditional + digital)
- CEO positioning + media training
Crisis & Issue Management
- Strategic workshops
- Risk mapping + scenario planning
- Crisis + mitigation communication
- Training session and crisis simulation
Digital & Creative Strategy
- Social media management
- Design & production for traditional + digital media
- Art direction
- Campaigns creation
How we start.
Meet the Team
Discuss your business objectives.
Develop a Tailored Plan
We’ll tell you how we can help
Finalize the Scope
Match the plan and timeline to your priorities and resources.
Launch, optimize and report on progress.
Putting entrepreneurs on the map.
Mums@Work is the first initiative of its kind in the region focused on helping mothers back into the work place after taking a career break. They go one step beyond recruitment by supporting mothers through coaching, mentoring, offering tips and giving advice.
- Destigmatize the notion of a career hiatus for women
- Raise brand awareness
- Thought leadership positioning of the organization
- Promote a flexible and equal workplace environment
The Op-Eds and Q&A developed, reviewed and pitched by APCO Worldwide resulted in great coverage. Some of the coverage includes:
- Why SMEs Should Embrace The Flexi-Time Movement – Entrepreneur ME
- Getting Back On Track After A Career Break – Entrepreneur ME
- Arabian Business Entrepreneur of the Week: Mums@Work’s Louise Karim – Arabian Business
Democrance is an insurance technology (InsurTech) start-up with a mission to create partnerships that make insurance accessible for those who need it most, but can afford it least.
- Make noise in the insurance industry
- Position the founders as subject-matter experts
- Distribute research findings, conducted by Democrance
The op-ed and press release, which was developed, reviewed, translated and distributed by APCO resulted in great coverage in the region.