Successful companies recognize that corporate strategic philanthropy and community investment bring tangible returns on investment and reputation – from fostering workforce pride and ensuring a healthy pool of potential employees, to achieving social and economic stability in areas of operation while growing new and viable consumer markets. Consequently, industry leaders are strategically aligning their corporate donations, employee volunteerism, public-private sector partnerships and pro bono services with their core business competencies to deliver greater benefit to society, stay better connected with stakeholders and enhance corporate reputation.
Read more below
Until recently, the globalization of corporate philanthropy lagged behind the expansion of business overseas. Today, corporate leaders in emerging markets are finding that philanthropy can help strengthen corporate culture abroad, facilitate stronger integration with local communities and build new market opportunities.
Building a truly global corporate philanthropy strategy that is flexible enough for local relevancy involves many obstacles and strategic choices. APCO Worldwide helps clients in the field of strategic philanthropy and community investment to:
- use research to optimize philanthropic activity
- develop successful giving strategies
- balance global strategic needs with local challenges
- build and manage effective programs
- identify and develop partnerships
- support program sustainability through training and counsel
- leverage corporate contributions through strategic communication
- measure and evaluate impact
Learn more about team members for Strategic Philanthropy >>