Faced with a constantly evolving global environment, few industries are as intensely scrutinized by policy-makers and the public as health care. Legislators are exercising more control, regulators are becoming more cautious and stakeholders are demanding safer and higher-quality health care while the industry faces increasing pressure to lower costs.
Read more below
APCO Worldwide helps clients navigate the complex challenges facing the health care industry today, from access and reimbursement to market entry and corporate reputational issues.
Our team takes an integrated approach to meeting clients' business, policy and communication objectives, while working closely with colleagues who specialize in a variety of areas. APCO HealthSM leverages resources to help clients:
- manage high-profile reputational, issue and product campaigns
- produce powerful messages
- prepare spokespeople to face both the media and government hearings
- develop policy positions and solutions
- design creative marketing communication solutions
- generate positive, "on message" media coverage
- create high-impact stakeholder engagement programs
- build relationships with allies in patient and physician communities
- plan launches for pharmaceuticals, biotechnology products, medical devices and services
- manage communication around litigation
Our senior talent provides strategic counsel, while our global presence offers unparalleled reach to policy-makers and stakeholders in every market. APCO's team includes seasoned communication professionals from every sector, including experienced health care administrators, senior government and regulatory officials, former senior executives from pharmaceutical companies and journalists.
Learn more about team members for Health Care >>