Energy & Clean Tech
Our world faces an unprecedented challenge: to meet the energy needs of a growing population and diverse economies while protecting public health and the environment. It will take a concerted effort by energy and clean technology providers, policy-makers and industry stakeholders to identify and implement the solutions needed to deliver a more energy efficient future.
Read more below
APCO Worldwide recognizes the complexities and interdependence of the global energy industry. We partner with our clients to develop and execute communication strategies that clearly define their values and the benefits they bring to the marketplace.
APCO Worldwide recognizes the complexities and interdependence of the global energy industry. We have worked with clients across the energy industry – from traditional fuel sources such as oil, gas and nuclear to clean and renewable technologies in solar, wind and biofuels. We have also advised clients in the fast-growing energy efficiency sector, including those specializing in the smart grid, green building, electric vehicles and energy monitoring. We have broad experience across the spectrum of the energy life cycle, from generation to transmission and distribution to consumer preferences.
With relationships in federal, state and local government, and with leading experts in the energy policy debate throughout the different markets and geographies where we operate, APCO’s energy & clean tech team knows how to:
- design and execute successful communication strategies that bring clean technologies to market and promote adoption of sustainable business practices
- reach the right audience using the right messages – whether the goal is to sell a product or a service, raise awareness of an issue or influence public policy
- build broad-based coalitions of opinion leaders and grassroots activists in support of major projects and initiatives
- leverage strong relationships with reporters from leading traditional, trade and social media outlets who are writing on energy and clean tech issues
- apply our deep understanding of how government and regulatory entities around the world can affect industry growth to help our clients succeed
Learn more about team members for Energy & Clean Tech >>